Stinko vs Stinky - What's the difference?
As adjectives the difference between stinko and stinky
is that stinko
) drunk while stinky
is (slang) having a strong, unpleasant smell; stinking.
(slang) Having a strong, unpleasant smell; stinking.
(slang) Bad, undesirable.
* 1991, Theresa P. Gladden, Romancing Susan ,[http://books.google.com/books?id=e-NgFsYD8vEC] Bantam Books, ISBN 055344123X, page 37,
- […] she walked over to the table and switched off the Walkman as she sat down.
* 2003, Betty Levin, Shoddy Cove ,[http://books.google.com/books?id=KsSG2j82PJAC] HarperCollins, ISBN 0-06-052272-0, page 151,
- “Hey!” Nikki yelped. “That was a stinky thing to do. That was my favorite song.”
- “School all year round.” The father groaned. “What a good idea.”
* 2007, Aletha V. Smithson, “Pacifier Breaking” (poem), in As He Was Known ,[http://books.google.com/books?id=8BzMlduE8R8C] AuthorHouse, ISBN 1-4259-7805-3, page 172,
- “Stupid, stinky idea,” a child remarked from across the room.
- The binky drifted up and far away,
- To the man in the moon, I heard them say;
- A cute idea but a rotten stinky plan.