As nouns the difference between actor and stageplayer
is that actor
is a person who performs in a theatrical play or film while stageplayer
is an actor on the stage.
A person who performs in a theatrical play or film.
One who acts; a doer.
One who takes part in a situation.
(legal) An advocate or proctor in civil courts or causes.
(legal) One who institutes a suit; plaintiff or complainant.
(policy debate) One who enacts a certain policy action.
(software engineering) The entity that performs a role (in use case analysis).
* (person who performs in a theatrical play or film) actress (f), performer, player
* (one who acts) doer
* (one who takes part) participant
* (advocate in civil courts or cases)
* (a plaintiff) complainant, plaintiff
* (one who enacts a policy action)
* (entity performing a role in use case analysis) role
* straight actor
* voice actor