Spouse vs Wednesday - What's the difference?
A person's husband or wife.
- People should treat their spouses with respect.
- At last such grace I found, and means I wrought, / That I that lady to my spouse had won.
* spousal (pos a
(dated) To wed; to espouse.
* 1819 , , Otho the Great , Act III, Scene II, verses 212-214
- Do you stand possess’d
- Of any proof against the honourableness
- Of Lady Auranthe, our new-spoused daughter?
The fourth day of the week in many religious traditions, and the third day of the week in systems using the ISO 8601 norm; it follows Tuesday and precedes Thursday.
* Humpday (slang)
* Ash Wednesday
* Black Wednesday
* calendar Wednesday
* Good Wednesday
* Holy Wednesday
* Spy Wednesday
* Wed, , Weds
* Wednesday crucifixion theory
* White Wednesday
* Whit Wednesday
(en proper noun
(UK, football) nickname of of the Football League.