Wikidiffcom vs Spookmaster - What's the difference?
As a noun spookmaster is
(slang) a spymaster.
Not English Wikidiffcom has no English definition. It may be misspelled.
(slang) A spymaster.
* 1990 , Carol Squiers, The Critical Image
* 2000 , Gerald Nachman, Raised on Radio
- ...the jocular antics of a Hollywood-trained Ronald Reagan during photo ops were let down by the duller visuals provided by a former CIA spookmaster .
* 2007 , Charles Stross, Halting State
- The original series, which premiered in 1934 and didn't switch the lights back on until 1939, was the brainchild of a near-forgotten spookmaster ...
- Jack glances at you sidelong while the middle-aged spookmaster is fumbling to articulate whatever it is he's got stuck in his mind.