Though-provoking is a related term of spicy.
As an adjective spicy is
of, pertaining to, or containing spice.
Not English Though-provoking has no English definition. It may be misspelled.
Of, pertaining to, or containing spice.
(of flavors) Provoking a burning sensation due to the presence of chillies or similar hot spices.
- He prepared a spicy casserole.
(of flavors or odors) Tangy, zesty, or pungent.
- ''This curry is too spicy for me. I can't eat it.
(of expression or behavior) Vigorous; colorful; stimulating.
- She breathed in the strong, spicy aroma.
, sexy, racy; mildly pornographic.
- He is known for his spicy political commentary.
- I don't want my children to see the spicy images on this web site.
* (piquant) hot
spicy" in Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary (Cambridge University Press, 2007)
* Oxford English Dictionary , second edition (1989)
* Random House Webster's Unabridged Electronic Dictionary (1987-1996)