Delightful is a related term of sparkling.
As adjectives the difference between delightful and sparkling
is that delightful
is pleasant; pleasing, bringing satisfaction, enjoyment or pleasure while sparkling
is of an object, reflecting light as if giving off tiny sparks.
As a verb sparkling is
As a noun sparkling is
act or appearance of something that sparkles; a sparkle; a gleam.
* delightfull (archaic)
Pleasant; pleasing, bringing satisfaction, enjoyment or pleasure.
*:An indulgent playmate, Grannie would lay aside the long scratchy-looking letter she was writing (heavily crossed ‘to save notepaper’) and enter into the delightful pastime of ‘a chicken from Mr Whiteley's’.
Of an object, reflecting light as if giving off tiny sparks.
Of a beverage, especially an alcoholic beverage, containing dissolved carbon dioxide (either naturally or that has been added) that comes out of solution in the form of many tiny bubbles.
Brilliant and vivacious.
* glistening, twinkling
* (of a beverage) fizzy, carbonated
* (of a beverage) noncarbonated, still
Act or appearance of something that sparkles; a sparkle; a gleam.
* Nathaniel John Hollingsworth
A sparkling wine.
* 2011 , Michael Cooper, 100 Must-try New Zealand Wines (page 208)
- Bright are the sparklings that beam from the dew.
- Wines like this struggle to stand out on the show circuit, where the judges are more likely to be searching for sparklings designed in the classic Champagne mould.