As an adjective drunken
is drunk, in the state of intoxication after having drunk an alcoholic beverage.
As a verb drunken
As a noun sot is
Other Comparisons: What's the difference?
Drunk, in the state of intoxication after having drunk an alcoholic beverage
* "What'll we do with the drunken sailor, ..."
- drunken''' noodles; '''drunken''' duck; '''drunken fried rice
* drunk; see also
* drunken noodles
(archaic) stupid person; fool
* 1610 , , act 3 scene 2
- Remember / First to possess his books; for without them / He's but a sot , as I am
- In Egypt oft has seen the Sot bow down, / And reverence some deified Baboon.
- Every sign / That calls the staring sots to nasty wine.
To drink until one becomes drunk
To stupefy; to infatuate; to besot.
- I hate to see a brave, bold fellow sotted .