Pored vs Sored - What's the difference?
As a verb pored
As an adjective sored is
subjected to soring.
Other Comparisons: What's the difference?
(with genitive ) next, next to
(with genitive ) by (= )
- do?i s(j)edni pored mene — come and sit next to me (= )
(with genitive ) along (= )
- metak je proletio pored mene — the bullet whizzed by me
(with genitive ) in spite of (= )
- cesta ide pored r(ij)eke — the road goes along the river
(with genitive ) besides, in addition to (= )
- pored svih upozorenja — in spite of all warnings
- pored svega toga — in addition to all that
(with genitive ) except (= )
- pored ostalog — in addition to everything else
- ona nema ništa pored te prikolice — she has nothing except that trailer
Subjected to soring.