Yonic vs Sonic - What's the difference?
As adjectives the difference between yonic and sonic
is that yonic
is in the shape of a vulva or a vagina; in the shape of a yoni while sonic
is of or relating to sound.
In the shape of a vulva or a vagina; in the shape of a yoni.
* 1999 , Perry Bathous, ?Clarissa Flanders, Swell-Wimp , page 107:
* 2011 , Manly P. Hall, The Secret Teachings of All Ages , page 226:
- Many orchids are yonic .
* 2012 , Debora Cordeiro Rosa, Trauma, Memory and Identity in Five Jewish Novels :
- The Garden of Eden, the Ark, the Gate of the Temple, the Veil of the Mysteries, the vesica piscis or oval nimbus, and the Holy Grail are important yonic symbols
- Porzecanski employs two recurrent phallic and yonic symbols in the narrative.
of or relating to sound
having a speed approaching that of the speed of sound in air