A legless reptile of the sub-order Serpentes with a long, thin body and a fork-shaped tongue.
A treacherous person.
A tool for unclogging plumbing.
A tool to aid cable pulling.
(slang) A trouser snake; the penis.
* (reptile) joe blake, serpent
* (plumbing tool) auger, plumber's snake
* (tool for cable pulling) wirepuller
* snake in the grass
* snake oil
To follow or move in a winding route.
- The path snaked through the forest.
, title=Football fever...
, author=Mark Addinall
, date=September 24
, passage=Any Brisbane female interested in snaking
down a few beers whilst watching the footy on a big screen?
(transitive, Australia, slang) To steal slyly.
- The river snakes through the valley.
- He snaked my DVD!
, title=Home made supercharger ?
, date=April 5
, passage=Although it wouldn't be the first time some one patented an idea that I'd had a year earlier.F*CK ME !! Snaked
To clean using a plumbing snake.
(US, informal) To drag or draw, as a snake from a hole; often with out .
(nautical) To wind round spirally, as a large rope with a smaller, or with cord, the small rope lying in the spaces between the strands of the large one; to worm.
* (move in a winding path) slither, wind
To move about smoothly and from side to side.
* 2003 , J. Flash, An American Savage
- I bent down and with both hands I scooped up as much of this pissshit as I could. The green and brown clump felt like Jello as it dripped down all over my clothes. It was slithering through inbetween my fingers.