Shiten vs Shited - What's the difference?
As verbs the difference between shiten and shited
is that shiten
is while shited
As an adjective shiten
From the (etyl) . More at shit.
(British, Irish, vulgar) Shit, trash, rubbish.
(British, Irish, pejorative) A foolish or deceitful person.
- He's a useless shite .
* talk shite
(British, Irish, vulgar) Bad, awful, shit.
- The film was shite .
(UK, Irish, vulgar)
- Shite , I left my wallet at home.
From (etyl) schiten, from (etyl) .
(UK, vulgar, chiefly, Scotland, Ireland) To defecate.
* 2004 , Robert Morgan, Brave enemies (page 38)
* 2007 , Talonie Starr, Growth Manifesto (page 173)
- ...it still softened my heart to see a man hurt so badly he sobbed and shited on himself.
- He would probably have a head full of locks. Who has time to be pretty when people are hurting? Crying. Shiting on themselves trying to beat heroin.