Shited - What does it mean?
From the (etyl) . More at shit.
(British, Irish, vulgar) Shit, trash, rubbish.
(British, Irish, pejorative) A foolish or deceitful person.
- He's a useless shite .
* talk shite
(British, Irish, vulgar) Bad, awful, shit.
- The film was shite .
(UK, Irish, vulgar)
- Shite , I left my wallet at home.
From (etyl) schiten, from (etyl) .
(UK, vulgar, chiefly, Scotland, Ireland) To defecate.
* 2004 , Robert Morgan, Brave enemies (page 38)
* 2007 , Talonie Starr, Growth Manifesto (page 173)
- ...it still softened my heart to see a man hurt so badly he sobbed and shited on himself.
- He would probably have a head full of locks. Who has time to be pretty when people are hurting? Crying. Shiting on themselves trying to beat heroin.
Not English has no English definition. It may be misspelled.