Shife vs Shite - What's the difference?
As adjectives the difference between shife and shite
is that shife
is (african american vernacular english) aggressive looking, tough while shite
is (british|irish|vulgar) bad, awful, shit.
As a noun shite is
(british|irish|vulgar) shit, trash, rubbish.
As an interjection shite is
As a verb shite is
(uk|vulgar|chiefly|scotland|ireland) to defecate.
(African American Vernacular English) aggressive looking, tough.
* 1991 , "Bust Down", Nasty Bitch (rap song)
* 1996 , "UGK" (Chad Butler and Bernard Freeman), Diamonds and Wood (rap song)
- And he knew he was shife , he knew he was hype.
* 2004 , "Trae" (Frazier Thompson III), Let Me Live (rap song)
- These jealous niggas looking at me and my car so shife .
- Let me live my life, y'all know y'all ain't right. / Niggas be so shife , can I do one thang.
From the (etyl) . More at shit.
(British, Irish, vulgar) Shit, trash, rubbish.
(British, Irish, pejorative) A foolish or deceitful person.
- He's a useless shite .
* talk shite
(British, Irish, vulgar) Bad, awful, shit.
- The film was shite .
(UK, Irish, vulgar)
- Shite , I left my wallet at home.
From (etyl) schiten, from (etyl) .
(UK, vulgar, chiefly, Scotland, Ireland) To defecate.
* 2004 , Robert Morgan, Brave enemies (page 38)
* 2007 , Talonie Starr, Growth Manifesto (page 173)
- ...it still softened my heart to see a man hurt so badly he sobbed and shited on himself.
- He would probably have a head full of locks. Who has time to be pretty when people are hurting? Crying. Shiting on themselves trying to beat heroin.