Shie vs Shife - What's the difference?
As a verb shie
is (to throw).
As an adjective shife is
(african american vernacular english) aggressive looking, tough.
* Jeremy Bentham
- a sort of cock, for him, in childish wantonness, to shie at.
(African American Vernacular English) aggressive looking, tough.
* 1991 , "Bust Down", Nasty Bitch (rap song)
* 1996 , "UGK" (Chad Butler and Bernard Freeman), Diamonds and Wood (rap song)
- And he knew he was shife , he knew he was hype.
* 2004 , "Trae" (Frazier Thompson III), Let Me Live (rap song)
- These jealous niggas looking at me and my car so shife .
- Let me live my life, y'all know y'all ain't right. / Niggas be so shife , can I do one thang.