Satanist vs Satanism - What's the difference?
As a noun satanism is
One who identifies with Anton Szandor LaVey's philosophical teachings and the religion, Satanism, founded upon it
One who worships Satan.
- Examples of Satanists include Luciferians and Laveyans.
* LaVeyan Satanist, Luciferian
Worship of Satan (usually synonymous with "the Devil").
A profession, philosophy, or ideological construct featuring a positive, admirable, or useful association to the figure, character or entity known as 'Satan'.
- Religious groups that follow Satanism include Luciferians and Laveyans .
* LaVeyan Satanism, Luciferian, LaVeyanism
* Satanism is not always capitalized in all senses.
* Self-identified Satanists typically use the term Satanism'' in senses 3 and 4, and use the terms ''Satanic'' and ''Satanist analogously.
* satanic, Satanic
* satanist, Satanist