As nouns the difference between stagecraft and sagecraft
is that stagecraft
is (uncountable) the skills of the theater while sagecraft
is the skill of a sage.
(uncountable) The skills of the theater.
(countable) A specific skill of the theater.
- To be a professional actor you need to learn stagecraft .
- Lighting is a very technical stagecraft .
The skill of a sage.
* 1997 , Don B. Kates, Gary Kleck, The Great American Gun Debate (page 123)
* 2010 , Tom Foster, Strength and Honor (page 425)
- Medical and public health discussion of firearms issues have consistently exemplified "sagecraft " in the Znanieckian concept of partisan academic "sages" inventing, selecting, or misinterpreting data to validate preordained conclusions.
- At that time he had come to wonder just why she wished so badly to serve as a mere aide when according to all her instructors she had excelled in the art of sagecraft .