As nouns the difference between meeting and sabha
is that meeting
is (uncountable) the action of the verb to meet
is a public meeting, assembly, or organized group in india.
As a verb meeting
(uncountable) The action of the verb to meet .
A gathering of people/parties for a purpose.
The people at such a gathering, as a collective.
- We need to have a meeting about that soon.
An encounter between people, even accidental.
- What has the meeting decided.
A place or instance of junction or intersection.
- They came together in a chance meeting on the way home from work.
A religious service held by a charismatic preacher in small towns in the United States.
*1939 , (John Steinbeck), (The Grapes of Wrath) , p. 20:
*:You use ta give a good meetin' . I recollect one time you give a whole sermon walkin' around on your hands, yellin' your head off.
- Earthquakes occur at the meeting of tectonic plates.
* meeting of the minds
* meeting place
* meeting room
* race meeting
* Crimean Tatar: (l) (borrowed)
* French: (l) (borrowed)
* Russian: (borrowed)
* Serbo-Croatian: (l)/ (borrowed)
* Tagalog: (l) (borrowed)
a public meeting, assembly, or organized group in India