Endearment vs Sa - What's the difference?
As nouns the difference between endearment and sa
is that endearment
is the act or process of endearing, of causing (something or someone) to be loved or to be the object of affection while sa
The act or process of endearing, of causing (something or someone) to be loved or to be the object of affection.
* 1913 , , The Vision Splendid , ch. 20:
The state or characteristic of being endeared.
* 1855 , , North and South , ch. 38:
- Every step of that walk led Jeff deeper into an excursion of endearment . It was amazingly true that he trod beside her an acknowledged friend, a secret lover.
An expression of affection.
* 1902 , , The Conqueror , ch. 18:
- He could not forget the fond and earnest look that had passed between her and some other man—the attitude of familiar confidence, if not of positive endearment .
- When they were alone he called him "my boy," an endearment he never gave another.
* (state or characteristic of being endeared) belovedness
* (expression of affection) term of endearment
The ISO 3166-1 two-letter (alpha-2) code for Saudi Arabia.