Affected is a related term of ritual.
As nouns the difference between affected and ritual
is that affected
is someone , as by a disease while ritual
is ritual, rite.
As an adjective affected
is influenced or changed by something.
As a verb affected
influenced or changed by something
simulated in order to impress
- The affected compass was impossible to use, so we got lost.
Emotionally moved; touched.
(algebra, archaic) adfected
- He spoke with an affected English accent.
Resulting from a mostly negative physical effect or transformation
- an affected equation
Someone , as by a disease.
- The thunderstorm affected the compass, and we got lost.
* rituall (obsolete)
Related to a rite or repeated set of actions.
- They performed the ritual lighting of the candles.
rite; a repeated set of actions
- They carried out the ritual carefully.
* ritualisation, ritualization
* ritualise, ritualize