As nouns the difference between enterprise and resources
is that enterprise
is a company, business, organization, or other purposeful endeavor while resources
is plural of lang=en.
As a verb enterprise
is to undertake an enterprise, or something hazardous or difficult.
* enterprize (chiefly archaic)
* entreprise (chiefly archaic)
A company, business, organization, or other purposeful endeavor.
- The (GSEs) are a group of financial services corporations which have been created by the United States Congress.
An undertaking or project, especially a daring and courageous one.
- A micro-enterprise is defined as a business having 5 or fewer employees and a low seed capital.
A willingness to undertake new or risky projects; energy and initiative.
- Biosphere 2 was a scientific enterprise aimed at the exploration of the complex web of interactions within life systems.
an active participation in projects
- He has shown great enterprise throughout his early career.
* commercial enterprise
* scientific enterprise
To undertake an enterprise, or something hazardous or difficult.
To undertake; to begin and attempt to perform; to venture upon.
- (Alexander Pope)
* T. Otway
- The business must be enterprised this night.
To treat with hospitality; to entertain.
- What would I not renounce or enterprise for you!
- Him at the threshold met, and well did enterprise .