As nouns the difference between repercussion and circumstances
is that repercussion
is a consequence or ensuing result of some action while circumstances
Other Comparisons: What's the difference?
A consequence or ensuing result of some action.
The act of driving back, or the state of being driven back; reflection; reverberation.
- You realize this little stunt of yours is going to have some pretty serious repercussions .
- the repercussion of sound
(music) Rapid reiteration of the same sound.
(medicine) The subsidence of a tumour or eruption by the action of a repellent.
- Ever echoing back in endless repercussion .
(obstetrics) In a vaginal examination, the act of imparting through the uterine wall with the finger a shock to the foetus, so that it bounds upward, and falls back again against the examining finger.
* (consequence) aftereffect
* (consequence) consequence