As nouns the difference between repats and repast
is that repats
is while repast
is (countable) a meal.
As a verb repast is
(obsolete|transitive) to supply food to; to feast.
Other Comparisons: What's the difference?
(countable) A meal.
* 1908 ,
- From dance to sweet repast they turn.
* 2010 ,
- When at last they were thoroughly toasted, the Badger summoned them to the table, where he had been busy laying a repast .
(uncountable) The food eaten at a meal.
- "'Tis true, tonight I ate my last of the royal repast ."
- Go and get me some repast .
(obsolete) To supply food to; to feast.
(obsolete) To take food.
- Repast them with my blood.
- He then, also, as before, left arbitrary the dieting and repasting of our minds.