Belly vs Recesses - What's the difference?
Belly is a synonym of recesses.
As nouns the difference between belly and recesses
is that belly
is the abdomen while recesses
As verbs the difference between belly and recesses
is that belly
is to position one's belly while recesses
The stomach, especially a fat one.
* Bible, Jer. i. 5
The lower fuselage of an airplane.
* 1994 , Nelson Mandela, Long Walk to Freedom , Abacus 2010, p. 454:
- Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee.
The part of anything which resembles the human belly in protuberance or in cavity; the innermost part.
- There was no heat, and we shivered in the belly of the plane.
* Bible, Jonah ii. 2
- the belly of a flask, muscle, sail, or ship
(architecture) The hollow part of a curved or bent timber, the convex part of which is the back.
- Out of the belly of hell cried I.
* beer belly
* belly button/belly-button
* belly dance/belly-dance
* belly dancer/belly-dancer
* belly dancing
* belly flop, bellyflop
* belly laugh/belly-laugh
* belly of the beast
* Delhi belly
* fire in the belly
* Formerly, all the splanchnic or visceral cavities were called bellies: the lower belly being the abdomen; the middle belly, the thorax; and the upper belly, the head.
* have eyes bigger than one's belly
To position one's belly.
To swell and become protuberant; to bulge.
To cause to swell out; to fill.
- The bellying canvas strutted with the gale.
- Your breath of full consent bellied his sails.
* belly up