Horndog vs Randy - What's the difference?
As a noun horndog
As a proper noun randy is
a diminutive of randall and randolph, used as a male given name in the us.
* 2003, Eric Alterman, What Liberal Media? [http://books.google.com/books?ie=UTF-8&hl=en&vid=ISBN0465001769&id=ffCsXdXoj0kC&pg=PA20&lpg=PA20&sig=uPoriSMkqS-5uOhabnJAg2GdZjI]
* 2004, Christopher Moore, Bloodsucking Fiends [http://books.google.com/books?ie=UTF-8&hl=en&vid=ISBN0060735414&id=8sDRa6E7rQUC&pg=PA139&lpg=PA139&sig=my33h_y_MY2QZlmNeNOTOiUNG2g]
- In addition, lest we forget, Clinton’s reputation as the world’s biggest horndog was by this time well known to all of us.
* 2005, Bill Pronzini, Nightcrawlers [http://books.google.com/books?ie=UTF-8&hl=en&vid=ISBN0765309319&id=adX7lmOFT0oC&pg=PA113&lpg=PA113&sig=x_xgTNsphC1Cs6J42sqS_9Js2PQ]
- She jumped in his face and shouted, “Fuck off, horndog !” with such viciousness that he screamed and leaped back into the doorway, then meekly called “Sorry” after her as she passed.
- He’s not a horndog. And he’s not gonna be anybody’s white man if he doesn’t pay attention.
* (l), (l)
Sexually aroused; full of sexual lust.
Rude]] or coarse in manner, primarily [[Scotland, Scottish in usage.
* (sexually aroused) horny, toey; see also
* coarse, rude
boisterous, coarse, loose woman
(sports, aerial freestyle skiing) one and a half twist acrobatic maneuver
* (freestyle aerial skiing) rudy, daffy, full, double-full, triple-full, lay, back, hurricane