A game in which players must only say questions, and if they don't they lose. Below is an example of how to play.
- A: Do you know the time?
- B: Can you wait a second while I look for my watch?
- A: Can't you just look at the clock?
- B: Where's the clock?
- A: What clock?
- B: Do you mean the clock on the wall or the one by the door?
- A: What door?
- B: Can you turn around to see the door?
- A: Turn around like this?
- B: Are there any other ways to turn around?
- A: Can you tell me the time yet?
- B: Do you want it the 12-hour or 24-hour format?
- A: Do you think I care?
- B: What does this number on my watch say?
- A: Can't you read numbers?
- B: Do you want to know the time or not?
- A: Of course I do!
- B: Yes, I've just won!
- A: You've won what?
- B: I've won questions !
- A: Ha, that time I won. One all! Game on!