Motorboat vs Pwc - What's the difference?
As a noun motorboat
is (nautical) any vessel driven by an engine (either inboard or outboard), but especially a small one.
As a verb motorboat
is (slang) to place one's head between a woman's breasts and make the sound of a motorboat with one's lips whilst moving the head from side to side.
As an initialism pwc is
personal]] water [[craft|craft.
(nautical) Any vessel driven by an engine (either inboard or outboard), but especially a small one.
(slang) To place one's head between a woman's breasts and make the sound of a motorboat with one's lips whilst moving the head from side to side.
Personal]] Water [[craft, Craft.
* 1990 March, Cliff Gromer, Firsthand Report: Yamaha WaveRunner III'', '' ,
* 2000 , South Carolina Environmental Law Journal , Volumes 9-10,
- Clearly, Yamaha saw a trend coming when it designed this big PWC . Since the Callaway Gardens introduction, Bombardier debuted its own 3-person watercraft, the Sea-Doo GT.
* 2010 , Office of the Federal Register, Code of Federal Regulations, Title 36: Parks, Forests, and Public Property ,
- Until the collapse of the Soviet Union, serious criticism of our culture of consumption and domination, symbolized nicely by PWC , was very often thought un-American and unacceptable.
- (g) Personal water craft (PWC''')''. (1) ' PWC may operate on Lake Meredith except in the following closed areas: stilling basin below Sanford Dam, within 750 feet of the Sanford Dam intake tower, and on the waters of the Canadian River.