Phucked vs Pucked - What's the difference?
As verbs the difference between phucked and pucked
is that phucked
) while pucked
* 2003 , Edward Abbey, David Petersen, Confessions of a barbarian (page 181)
* 2008 , Steve Gertsch, A Templar's Vows
- So now it's four days later and the problem, precisely phrased, is how to get the phucking leg up off the phucking bed. Sweating and cursing, try as I will, I cannot lift that phucking limb.
* 2010 , D. B. Moon, Mind Sweeper (page 124)
- “My Lord, you really phucked him up,” said Winola. “I have never seen anything like that before.”
- He breathed in again and gritted what teeth he had left. When he exhaled, saliva and blood poured out of his mouth, as well as another blood bubble. “Phuck you Natshi!”
Attested since 1886. From or influenced by (etyl) . Compare poke (1861).
(ice hockey) A hard rubber disc; any other flat disc meant to be hit across a flat surface in a game.
* 1886 , Boston Daily Globe (28 February), p 2:
(chiefly, Canada) An object shaped like a puck.
* 2004 , Art Directors Annual , v 83, Rotovision,
- In hockey a flat piece of rubber, say four inches long by three wide and about an inch thick, called a ‘puck ’, is used.
(computing) A pointing device with a crosshair.
- He reaches into the urinal and picks up the puck'. He then walk over to the sink and replaces a bar of soap with the urinal ' puck .
* hockey puck
* puck bunny
* puck carrier
* puck chaser
* puck chasing
* puck crown
* puck palace
* puck sense
* rag the puck
* (Hockey puck)
From (etyl) . More at (l).
A mischievous spirit.