Coverage is a synonym of publishing.
As nouns the difference between coverage and publishing
is that coverage
is an amount by which something or someone is covered while publishing
is the industry of publishing, including the production and distribution of books, magazines, web sites, newspapers, etc.
As a verb publishing is
An amount by which something or someone is covered.
- Don't go to lunch if we don't have enough coverage for the help-desk phones.
- Before laying sod on that clay, the ground needs two inches of coverage with topsoil.
- The enemy fire is increasing – can we get some immediate coverage from those bunkers?
The amount of space or time given to an event in newspapers or on television.
(lb) The average number of reads representing a given nucleotide in the reconstructed sequence.
- There are overlapping coverages on your insurance policies.
The industry of publishing, including the production and distribution of books, magazines, web sites, newspapers, etc.
Something published; a publication.
* 2002 , Elizabeth Blades-Zeller, A Spectrum of Voices
- I read as much as I can: Journal of Singing, the Journal of Research in Singing, and the publishings of the Voice Foundation.
* publishing house
* publishing date
* publishing firm