Karma vs Prosperity - What's the difference?
As nouns the difference between karma and prosperity
is that karma
is karma while prosperity
is the condition of being prosperous, of having good fortune.
(Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism, Jainism) The sum total of a person's actions, which determine the person's next incarnation in samsara, the cycle of death and rebirth.
A force or law of nature which causes one to reap what one sows; destiny; fate.
(uncommon) A distinctive feeling, aura, or atmosphere.
* 2001 , Inside the Hits ,
* 2006 , Chase Sargent, From Buddy to Boss ,
- That means everything from lighting to the vibes, the karma of the room.
* 2010 , R.L. Roach, Irish Lie ,
- How many times when you have been in a bar have you felt that a confrontation was building up, even without extensive verbal exchanges? Sometimes you can feel the karma or energy of a place change, and you should not ignore that
- On the way to Lancaster, which was about an hour and a half from Philly, John felt the karma .
The condition of being prosperous, of having good fortune