Prospective vs Potentialcustomer - What's the difference?
Likely or expected to happen or become.
Anticipated in the near or far future.
Of or relating to a prospect; furnishing a prospect.
- Prospective students are those who have already applied to the university, but have yet to be admitted.
Looking forward in time; acting with foresight.
* Sir J. Child
- Time's long and dark prospective glass.
- The French king and king of Sweden are circumspect, industrious, and prospective , too, in this affair.
(obsolete) The scene before or around, in time or in space; view; prospect.
(obsolete) A perspective glass.
(informal, often plural) A (potential) member, student, employee, date, partner, etc.
- (Beaumont and Fletcher)
- Would you like to show the prospective around?
* 2006 , Verve: The Spirit of Today's Woman , volume 14, issues 4-6, page 114:
- I'm meeting the prospectives at 3.
- At the moment, meeting interesting, 'could be, maybe not' prospectives around the globe keeps her entertained.
Not English Potentialcustomer has no English definition. It may be misspelled.