Polak vs Polack - What's the difference?
| Alternative forms
Polak is an alternative form of polack.
As nouns the difference between polak and polack
is that polak
is pole while polack
Not English Polak has no English definition. It may be misspelled.
* Polak, Pollack, Pollock, Polock
A Pole, or person of Polish descent.
* c.'' 1600 ,
- which to him appear'd / to be a preparation against the Polack . - Act II, Scene ii, line 63
- So levied as before against the Pollack . - Act II, Scene ii, line 75
- Why, then the Polack never will defend it. - Act IV, Scene iv, line 23
* The term was used neutrally through the late nineteenth century, but is today considered an ethnic slur.
* (person of Polish descent) Pole, Polish person