Hx vs Php - What's the difference?
As a letter hx
is a digraph used in the x-sistemo to represent.
As a symbol php is
* 1987 , American Society for Microbiology, Program and abstracts of the Twenty-Seventh Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy: 4-7 October 1987 , page 171:
* 2005 , Cognitive behavioral treatment of insomnia: a session-by-session guide (ISBN 0-387-22252-9), edited by Michael L. Perlis, Michael T. Smith, Carla Jungquist, Donn Posner, page 126:
- The purpose of this study was to see if U.u. is more commonly found in children ages 1-12 years with a Hx' of sexual contact than those without such a ' Hx .
* 2010 , Carlos Ayala, Brad Spellberg, Boards and Wards , fourth edition, page 553:
- Of particular importance is that both sleepiness measures (along with a Hx of OSA) suggest that the patient may be at risk, [...]
- His Hx of imprisonment and homelessness are risk factors for TB, and his bilateral upper lobe infiltrates are in the appropriate location for reactivation TB.
This is a currency code used in the standard.