Not English Persude has no English definition. It may be misspelled.
English words similar to 'persude':pristine
(obsolete) To follow with harmful intent; to try to harm, to persecute, torment.
To follow urgently, originally with intent to capture or harm; to chase.
* Wyclif Bible, John xv. 20
* 2009 , Martin Chulov, ‘Iraqi shoe-thrower claims he suffered torture in jail’, The Guardian , 15 Sep 09:
- The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have pursued' me, they shall ' pursue you also.
To follow, travel down (a particular way, course of action etc.).
- He now feared for his life, and believed US intelligence agents would pursue him.
To aim for, go after (a specified objective, situation etc.).
* 2009 , Benjamin Pogrund, ‘Freeze won't hurt Netanyahu’, The Guardian , 1 Dec 09:
- Her rival pursued a quite different course.
To participate in (an activity, business etc.); to practise, follow (a profession).
- He even stands to gain in world terms: his noisy critics strengthen his projected image of a man determined to pursue peace with Palestinians.