As a noun epi
is a syringe or autoinjector filled with epinephrine, most frequently used for the treatment of acute allergic reactions to avoid or treat the onset of anaphylactic shock or epi
can be (category theory) abbreviated form of epimorphism.
As a verb peri is
Other Comparisons: What's the difference?
Shortening of (epinephrine).
a syringe or autoinjector filled with epinephrine, most frequently used for the treatment of acute allergic reactions to avoid or treat the onset of anaphylactic shock.
(medical jargon) epinephrine
Shortening of (epimorphism).
(category theory) Abbreviated form of epimorphism.
(Persian mythology) A sprite or supernatural being; from Persian mythology and the folklore of neighboring nations .
* 1829 , The Adventures of Hatim-Beni-Tye'', ''The Asiatic Journal and Monthly Register for British India and Its Dependencies, Volume 27: January—June 1829 ,
* 1916 (Mar 16), Alfred Richard Orage, ?Arthur Moore, The New Age: A Weekly Review of Politics, Literature and Art , page 473
- He sent a Peri to Chundum Dew with a message: "If you wish to live, release the mortal in your power: if not, every demon in your service will immediately be put to the sword."
* 2008 , A Fire in My Heart: Kurdish Tales , page 75
- In an hour they hovered above Hampstead Heath, and the peri looked down for a lonely spot where she might alight in the sulphurous gloom of a dog-day sunset too blinding for anyone to look at
- The Padishah's son was also there, and he realized that the peri looked very familiar.
* (sprite) fairy, pixie, sprite