As nouns the difference between paneer and panter
is that paneer
is a soft, non-matured, indian cheese while panter
Other Comparisons: What's the difference?
A soft, non-matured, Indian cheese.
- The spinach was mixed with paneer to make a satisfying meal.
One who pants.
- Swiftly the gentle Charmer flies, / And to the tender Grief soft Air applies, / Which, warbling Mystic sounds, / Cements the bleeding Panter' s Wounds.
See (painter) a rope.
(obsolete) A net; a noose.
* Geoffrey Chaucer, The Prologue'' to ''The Legend of Good Women
- The smalle fowles, of the season fain,
- That from the panter and the net ben scaped,
- Upon the fowler, that them made a-whaped
- In winter, and destroyed had their brood.