Situated outside the hull of a vessel.
Positioned away from the centre line of a ship or aircraft.
An outboard motor.
A vessel fitted with an outboard motor.
A studio having outboard gear (compressor, equalizer, etc.).
* sea gull
Any of several white, often dark backed birds of the family Laridae having long pointed wings and short legs.
(orthography) The symbol , which combines under a letter as a sort of accent.
(UK, slang) A fan or member of .
* (bird) gull
To run in the back line rather than concentrate on primary positional duties in open play.
* 2002 , "
Sharks beached at Stradey", BBC Sport , 13 December 2002:
* 2003 , Greg Growden, "
- On hand was seagulling number eight Dave Hodges to cross for the all-important try.
Australia survives scare", The Age , 2 November 2003:
* 2003 , Mark Fuller, "
- That occurred in the 12th minute when flanker George Smith, seagulling out wide, enjoyed the rewards of a two-man overlap to score.
Impeccable France outclasses Ireland", The Age , 10 November 2003:
* 2011 , Darren Walton, "
- France was full of running and continued to spread the ball wide or kick in behind the defence, where towering right-winger Aurelien Rougerie and the seagulling French back row had a height advantage contesting the high ball.
Injuries sour Wallabies 67-5 win over USA", MSN NZ , 24 September 2011:
To use a outboard.
(New Zealand) To work as a non-union casual stevedore.
* 1964 , O. E. Middleton, A Walk on the Beach , M. Joseph (1964),
- Samo seagulled for Australia's final try two minutes from time.
* 1981 , Parliamentary Debates , Volume 437,
- Bill had been seagulling on the wharf since he got back from the war.
* 1993 , Beryl Fletcher, The Iron Mouth , Spinifex Press (1993), ISBN 9781875559220,
- At that time many of them seagulled on the Mt Maunganui wharf to make a crust in order to carry on with their ideal of kiwifruit as a major exporting industry.
- The only stories he told of his life were of how hard he had worked, seagulling on the wharf, standing in blood and guts at the Works, loading trucks with sacks of fertiliser and grain at the Farmers' Co-op.