As adjectives the difference between obstructive and obtrusive
is that obstructive
is causing obstructions while obtrusive
is sticking out; protruding.
* I wanted to see his report on me, but my manager was being obstructive .
Sticking out; protruding.
Noticeable]]; prominent, especially in a [[displease, displeasing way.
- The facade of the building was ornamented with obtrusive sculpted designs.
- He has an obtrusive forehead.
- The office manager is an unpleasantly obtrusive individual.
* (sticking out) bulging, jutting
* (pushy) impertinent, intrusive