As adverbs the difference between nowhere and nowheres
is that nowhere
is in no place while nowheres
is (dialect|nonstandard) nowhere.
As a noun nowhere
is no particular place, noplace.
Other Comparisons: What's the difference?
In no place.
To no place.
- Nowhere did the rules say anything about popcorn.
- We sat in traffic, going nowhere .
* nowhere dense
* nowhere dense set
No particular place, noplace.
- They went on a cruise to nowhere .
* all dressed up and nowhere to go
* middle of nowhere
(dialect, nonstandard) nowhere
* 1994 , Eugenia W. Collier, Breeder and other stories
- They do say, though, that Mr. Colson's dogs wouldn't go nowheres near that cabin.