As adverbs the difference between anywhere and nowheres
is that anywhere
is in or at any location or an unknown location while nowheres
is (dialect|nonstandard) nowhere.
As a pronoun anywhere
is any location or an unknown location.
In or at any location or an unknown location.
- I don't know where I left my keys. They could be anywhere .
To (in the direction of) any location or an unknown location.
- I'd rather be anywhere else.
- Anywhere you go in France, there will be bread and wine with dinner .
- I'm staying home today. I'm not going anywhere .
- Are you going anywhere special this weekend?
(dialect, nonstandard) nowhere
* 1994 , Eugenia W. Collier, Breeder and other stories
- They do say, though, that Mr. Colson's dogs wouldn't go nowheres near that cabin.