Zig vs Nig - What's the difference?
As nouns the difference between zig and nig
is that zig
is stamp, brand while nig
is (offensive|racial slur) nigger.
Other Comparisons: What's the difference?
A sudden or sharp turn or change of direction.
To make such a turn.
*zig when one should zag
(offensive, racial slur) nigger
* 1959 , Don Robertson, The three days
* 1961 , Robert Hale Strong, A Yankee private's Civil War
- He always thought one step ahead of the nigs .
* 1967 , Frank Hercules, I want a black doll
- In a field near the house was a nigger working a poor old broken-down mule and another nigger sowing wheat. When we came up, both nigs quit work and stared at us.
- What part did she play in your marrying a nig — a black man — nig, nig — Negro?