Sig vs Nig - What's the difference?
As nouns the difference between sig and nig
is that sig
is a special interest group; a group formed to discuss a particular topic or issue while nig
is (offensive|racial slur) nigger.
Other Comparisons: What's the difference?
A shortened form of (m).
(informal) A signature, usually when used as a digital signature on emails.
* 1995 , Vince Emery, How to grow your business on the Internet
- Your sig should ideally be four or five lines long, six or seven at the maximum. Since it will be repeated on hundreds of messages, a long signature wastes bandwidth and is therefore rude.
From (etyl) . Compare West Frisian sege, Dutch zege, German Sieg, Danish sejr, Swedish seger.
Related to .
(UK, dialectal) Urine.
(offensive, racial slur) nigger
* 1959 , Don Robertson, The three days
* 1961 , Robert Hale Strong, A Yankee private's Civil War
- He always thought one step ahead of the nigs .
* 1967 , Frank Hercules, I want a black doll
- In a field near the house was a nigger working a poor old broken-down mule and another nigger sowing wheat. When we came up, both nigs quit work and stared at us.
- What part did she play in your marrying a nig — a black man — nig, nig — Negro?