As verbs the difference between network and peercast
is that network
is to interact socially for the purpose of getting connections or personal advancement while peercast
is (computing) to use p2p
streaming media via a peer-to-peer network.
As a noun network
is a fabric or structure of fibrous elements attached to each other at regular intervals.
A fabric or structure of fibrous elements attached to each other at regular intervals.
Any interconnected group or system
A directory of people maintained for their advancement
- A network of roads crisscrossed the country.
(broadcasting) A group of affiliated television stations that broadcast common programs from a parent company.
* 2008 , Lou Schuler, "Foreward", in'' Nate Green, ''Built for Show , page xi
- To get a job in today's economy, it is important to have a strong network .
(computing) Multiple computers and other devices connected together to share information
- TV back then was five channels (three networks , PBS, and an independent station that ran I Love Lucy reruns),
- The copy machine is connected to the network so it can now serve as a printer.
* Bayesian network
* economic network
* social network
* computer network
* network subsystem
* neural network
* artificial neural network
* television network
* network card
To interact socially for the purpose of getting connections or personal advancement.
To connect two or more computers or other computerized devices.
- Many people find it worthwhile to network for jobs and information.
To interconnect a group or system.
- If we network his machine to the server, he will be able to see all the files.
(computing) To use P2P streaming media via a peer-to-peer network