Daggy vs Naggy - What's the difference?
As adjectives the difference between daggy and naggy
is that daggy
is (australian slang) uncool, unfashionable, but comfortably so while naggy
is prone to nag, irritable.
(Australian slang) Uncool, unfashionable, but comfortably so.
* 2006 , , Not Quite Ripe: A Memoir ,
* 2008 , Bella Vendramini, Biting the Big Apple: A Memoir of Life, Love (okay and Sex) in New York City ,
- We wore hippie clothes, looking more daggy than cool.
* 2011 , Joanne Van Os, The Secret of the Lonely Isles ,
- I began to feel even more daggy when Bianca swanned me around to meet her sexy, skinny and beautiful friends.
* 2011 , Chris Buch, Hello Sunshine: A Blitz Kid's Journey to the Sunshine State ,
- The daggiest house in the Bay, that was how people talked about the Isherwood House.
- Actually this wasn?t too bad as a jazz venue, being in the daggiest' pub in the '''daggiest''' part of Capalaba which, in 2004 was still a pretty ' daggy suburb.
Prone to nag, irritable