As nouns the difference between interaction and movement
is that interaction
is the situation or occurrence in which two or more objects or events act upon one another to produce a new effect; the effect resulting from such a situation or occurrence while movement
is physical motion between points in space.
The situation or occurrence in which two or more objects or events act upon one another to produce a new effect; the effect resulting from such a situation or occurrence.
A conversation or exchange between people.
- Be aware of interactions between different medications.
- I enjoyed the interaction with a bunch of like-minded people.
Physical motion between points in space.
(engineering) A system or mechanism for transmitting motion of a definite character, or for transforming motion, such as the wheelwork of a watch.
The impression of motion in an artwork, painting, novel etc.
A trend in various fields or social categories, a group of people with a common ideology who try together to achieve certain general goals
- I saw a movement in that grass on the hill.
(music) A large division of a larger composition.
(aviation) An instance of an aircraft taking off or landing.
- The labor movement has been struggling in America since the passage of the Taft-Hartley act in 1947.
(baseball) The deviation of a pitch from ballistic flight.
- Albuquerque International Sunport serviced over 200,000 movements last year.
An act of emptying the bowels.
(obsolete) Motion of the mind or feelings; emotion.
- The movement on his cutter was devastating.
* (motion between points in space) motion
* (motion between points in space) stasis
(derived terms of "movement")
* art movement
* bowel movement
* Brownian movement
* camera movement
* choreiform movement
* cultural movement
* ecumenical movement
* freedom of movement
* human movement
* literary movement
* new religious movement
* Oxford movement
* Protestant Movement
* rapid eye movement
* social movement