Moderately is a related term of more_or_less.
As adverbs the difference between moderately and more_or_less
is that moderately
is in a moderate manner while more_or_less
In a moderate manner.
To a moderate extent or degree.
- During the debate, they disagreed plainly, but moderately .
- They were at least moderately happy with their bonuses.
- There are hundred people in the room, more or less
- The sporophyte foot is also characteristic: it is very broad and more or less lenticular or disciform, as broad or broader than the calyptra stalk
- I've more or less guaranteed myself a top mark in my final exams.