As nouns the difference between crust and mohole
is that crust
is a more solid, dense or hard layer on a surface or boundary while mohole
is a hole drilled through the earth's crust into the , part of a scientific project of the 1960s.
As a verb crust
is to cover with a crust.
A more solid, dense or hard layer on a surface or boundary.
The external layer of most types of bread.
An outer layer composed of pastry
- Th' impenetrable crust thy teeth defies.
The bread-like base of a pizza.
(geology) The outermost layer of the lithosphere of the Earth.
The shell of crabs, lobsters, etc.
(uncountable) Nerve, gall.
- They made the crust for the venison pasty.
crust punk (a subgenre of punk music)
- You've got a lot of crust standing there saying that.
To cover with a crust.
- The whole body is crusted over with ice.
To form a crust.
- Their minds are crusted over, like diamonds in the rock.
A hole drilled through the Earth's crust into the , part of a scientific project of the 1960s.