Pacifically is a related term of moderately.
As adverbs the difference between pacifically and moderately
is that pacifically
is in a calm or quiet manner while moderately
is in a moderate manner.
In a calm or quiet manner.
In a soothing manner.
* 1828 , British and Foreign State Papers (page 962)
- To arrange and compose pacifically , the differences which may arise between the Federal States; and, should the same not succeed, to point out to the Supreme Chief the measures which should be adopted to re-establish peace and harmony
* (in a calm manner): calmly, mildly, quietly
* (in a soothing manner): soothingly
In a moderate manner.
To a moderate extent or degree.
- During the debate, they disagreed plainly, but moderately .
- They were at least moderately happy with their bonuses.