As nouns the difference between radiowaves and microwave
is that radiowaves
is while microwave
is an electromagnetic wave with wavelength between that of infrared light and radio waves.
As a verb microwave is
to cook (something) in a microwave oven.
Other Comparisons: What's the difference?
An electromagnetic wave with wavelength between that of infrared light and radio waves.
A microwave oven.
* convection microwave
* longwave, mediumwave, shortwave, radio wave
* radio frequency, UHF, SHF
* radio band, K band, Ka band, Ku band, X band
To cook (something) in a microwave oven.
- A vengeful mother-of-three has been jailed for 168 days after being convicted of killing a neighbour's kitten by microwaving the 10-week-old pet.
* (cook in a microwave oven) nuke (colloquial)
* microwavable, microwaveable