As adjectives the difference between visionary and methodological
is that visionary
is having vision or foresight while methodological
is of, pertaining to, or using methodology.
As a noun visionary
is someone who has visions; a seer.
having vision or foresight
* Alexander Pope
imaginary or illusory
prophetic or revelatory
- Or lull to rest the visionary maid.
idealistic or utopian
- The visionary hour / When musing midnight reigns.
- a visionary scheme or project
- (Jonathan Swift)
someone who has visions; a seer
an impractical dreamer
someone who has positive ideas about the future
Of, pertaining to, or using methodology
* 2006 , Paul D. Hastings, Johanna Vyncke, Caroline Sullivan, Kelly E. McShane, Michael Benibgui, William Utendale, ,
- No single study will ever be able to overcome any and all methodological limitations.