Pacifically is a related term of meekly.
As adverbs the difference between pacifically and meekly
is that pacifically
is in a calm or quiet manner while meekly
is in a meek manner; quietly and humbly.
In a calm or quiet manner.
In a soothing manner.
* 1828 , British and Foreign State Papers (page 962)
- To arrange and compose pacifically , the differences which may arise between the Federal States; and, should the same not succeed, to point out to the Supreme Chief the measures which should be adopted to re-establish peace and harmony
* (in a calm manner): calmly, mildly, quietly
* (in a soothing manner): soothingly
In a meek manner; quietly and humbly.
* 1673 ,
- When Faith and Love which parted from thee never
- Had ripen'd thy just soul to dwell with God,
- Meekly thou did'st resign this earthly load
- Of Death, call'd Life; which us from Life doth sever.